Thursday, September 29, 2016

More pictures from 2014...

First day of school...
Ryan (9), Caleb (7), and Ethan (11, almost 12)
Caleb starting 2nd grade
Ethan starting 6th grade
Ryan starting 4th grade
Ireland starting 8th grade
Look at these two handsome guys!! Ethan turned 12 and was ordained to the Priesthood. 
Love that boy and the tall guy too!
Vacation to St. George...our usual trip to the Crevice. I am super clostraphobic so I didn't want to do it. Who wants to squeeze their body through a narrow opening between two huge boulders? Apparently lots of people :)
Of course I was harassed for not going through the crevice...do I look like I am excited?

Here's all the kids after squeezing through that crack. I finally did it but only because I didn't want to be the wimp that chickened out.




For some reason, Caleb can't figure out how to smile naturally (ha ha!), check out Caleb in the next few pictures :)



I love this view of St. George. See the St. George Temple in the background?

Another hike in Zions National Park
Caleb's soccer team...he's in the back row, 3rd from left
Ryan's soccer team (bottom row, 1st on right)
Another soccer team of Caleb's (back row, 3rd from left)

No comments: