Monday, September 6, 2010

Sliding Rock

We went on a hike up to "Sliding Rock" Saturday with my sisters and their families and my mom. It was a blast! The last time I was here I was in college with a group of friends. Here's what it looks like (above).
Here's Ethan going down the natural waterslide. He told me he absolutely was not going to do it. I said that was fine, he didn't have to, and then he went down about 5 times. He doesn't even look phased by the freezing water and drop off down the rocks.
Ireland and Savannah decided not to plunge into the freezing water. Ireland is a little dare devil so I was surprised, but I think it was because she didn't want to get her outfit wet and mess up her hair--such a girl! (I didn't go down it either for the same reasons :)
My sister Lorenne took Ryan down it. Look at his face!!
Scott took both the boys down at the same time in true Scott fashion. Caleb was a little shocked by the cold water!

Handsome little Ryan! He's a dare devil too, and was the first to say he wanted to go down the slide.
Savannah, Scott, Ryan and Ireland.

1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

Where is that? I have never been there!! Looks fun!!!