Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 1/2 Marathon...

I just got this picture of me from the race off the racing website (I know, I look like a babe in all my gear!) It was cold (can you tell?). The race started at Aspen Grove (above Sundance) and ended at the Riverwoods in Orem. I was prepared for the weather--6 layers on top, 2 pairs of gloves, two pairs of socks, and a hat. I thought I'd warm up and shed some layers but I was cold the whole time. One girl that I passed along the way was wearing a tank top and shorts. I'm sure she thought I was a whimp.

2 comments:

Lorenne said...

You're so awesome! When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Allred Family said...

Way to go megan, that is awesome! Someday we will have to meet up for a race. How are things in your new home? Are you getting settled?
Take care!