Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stokoe Farms

Every year that we have lived here, we go to Stokoe Farms the day after Thanksgiving. At Stokoe Farms you can pick and cut down your own Christmas tree, slide down the big slide, peruse the country store, and have free hot chocolate and cookies. But the best thing about going the day after Thanksgiving is Santa, Mrs. Claus, and an elf parachute down out of an airplane over the crowd.

Santa came flying down so fast I was sure he was going to wipe out. I was getting ready to reassure my kids that he'd be ok after they peeled him off the ground.

Ireland and Ryan on the slide. They went down about 50 times.


It was soooo cold! I think the temperature was 20 degrees!

Definite hat and gloves weather. Where's that baby's gloves!?

1 comment:

Brit H. said...

CUTE PICS!! I can't wait until next year when you guys will be HERE!!!