Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some of our favorite rides...


Dinosaur. This was by far the scariest! Click on the picture to check out Ireland and Conor up close. Lance thinks he's so tough! Scott was too scared to come on this ride. (JK).


Pirates of the Caribbean. The pirate Ethan, Lauren, Ireland, Chase, Conor, and Madi


Splash Mountain. I waited with the baby while everyone else went on this ride. I noticed while I waited that those coming off the ride were soaked! Not a little wet...soaked! And yes, everyone from our party came off the ride completely drenched! I opted not to ride that one.


Everest Expedition. This was the funnest ride! Ireland loved it...Ethan was a little emotionally scarred after this one--he'll recover.

1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

That picture from the Dinosaur ride totally cracks me up everytime I look at it...I put it up on our fridge,,,I think Conor REALLY thought he as going to die....Ireland was pretty worried too! :)

I love Ethan's pirate face! Such cute kids we all have!

I can't believe you didn't want to go on Splash Mountain so that you could look like a drowned rat the rest of the day...